Position Description: Manage, evaluate and assess information necessary to construct the project on time, within budget and to the quality specified by the contract documents for the assigned areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming and attending to clients requests.
- Answering multiple phone lines. Excellent IT skills and accuracy, with good attention to detail.
- Collecting payments and organizing/scanning paperwork
- Attend to inquiries and provide information on services to visiting clients..
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant field.
- High level of integrity/good customer service skills with a desire to contribute to client care
- Excellent IT skills, Strong interpersonal skills, accuracy with good attention to detail.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a relevant position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Front Desk
- Project Location(s):
- Head Office, Ikoyi CA
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Not Specified