We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of a technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Under broad direction, coordinates the activities involved in maintaining and repairing down-hole tool electronics and surface equipment.
- Diagnoses, repairs and performs preventive maintenance on down-hole tool electronics and other equipment used in the application for down-hole operations.
- Insure the successful execution of maintenance processes in a safe and efficient manner.Maecenas eget consectetur quam. Vestibulum ligula ligula, elementum at est ac, viverra blandit urna maximus et lacus.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less experienced maintenance personnel..
- Skills are typically acquired through an Associates Degree similar education and 5 years of tool operations experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Location(s):
- Mason, Ikoyi
- Job Type:
- HND Minimum
- not specified